"I will not let go unless you bless me."

Genesis 32:26
Jacob wrestled with God and won.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Take time to be Holy

"But I'm not a morning person," I can hear you protest.

Go to bed one hour earlier.  If at first you can't sleep at that time, you'll simply adapt the way you do during daylight savings time.  Then you will have an extra hour each morning before your spouse and children get up to pray, read the Bible, and meditate.

If you go to work at 8:00 and it takes half an hour to drive to work, an hour to perform hygiene, eat breakfast and get the kids ready, and you still want to take an hour to pray (don't forget your early morning walkf for half an hour!) you need to rise at 5:00 at the latest.

Hmmm.  Decisions, decisions.  As for me, I would prefer to exercise later in the day and sleep till 5:15, then make myself some coffee before I start reading my Bible and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment